Thursday, March 20, 2008

YEAH I'M ON VACATION!

I am on vacation starting right now! :) I am so excited. I think we might get annual passes to Knot's Berry Farm this weekend so that way I can take my son next week since he is on spring break. We live right across from there so it is so convenient. Tonight is my son's school open house so that is where I will be. My husband will be missing out because he will be working tonight. I get to find out from my son's teacher how he has been doing and I get to meet his 2nd grade teacher. Anyways, I will let you know the scoop tomorrow. He came home with an "orange" today. :( One more day and hopefully he gets "red" tomorrow so we can have a nice weekend without any grounding!!! I am so excited and look forward to doing something besides being grounded and stuck at home all weekend. Till tomorrow.........TTFN :)

No comments: