Saturday, March 15, 2008

Internet Down!

At&t sucks! Our Internet is down again and I could not get on my computer since Friday morning. Thank God for this Apple laptop I got here that I can use because it is wireless. Its like I am missing something when my computer doesn't work. I feel lost without it. And we don't have our phone service either. So we cant even make any calls or no one can call us. I think we are going to switch to Cable Internet. We have had bad service with At&t. This guy who came to check on the wires in the home was pretty cool though. He was out checking on someone else's line and I caught him on Friday when I got home. And he was so nice to come in and check things out and he fixed some stuff and gave me his card to call him tomorrow if it still didn't work. So I have to say he was the coolest technician I have met. So I called him today hopefully he can come over and fix this mess. I have to say thank God for cell phones too. I would be out of my mind if I couldn't get a hold of someone if I needed to. Do you ever wonder how we got by before without computers and cell phones. I can barely recall those days because it seriously feels like it was ancient days. But really it hasn't been that long ago. I think I was like 16 when I got my first computer and it was huge and ugly. Do you remember the first cell phones that we came out. Oh my they were heavy and that long antenna that didn't go down so you had to hold it in your hand everywhere you went because it wouldn't fit in your pocket. What about pagers before the cell phone came out. I remember when there were codes you could type on there so you people could know what you wanted. Wow back in the days. Now it is so high tech it's crazy. I don't even know half the things out there. As long as I know how to get on the computer and use it then I am good. Laters.

1 comment:

Di said...

psst, if your internet isn't working, but your wireless is, you are on someone else's network!