Monday, March 10, 2008

So Tired

OK, this time change thing is really not fun. I could barely roll myself out of bed this morning. And then the whole day I was drinking coffee to keep myself from sleeping. I was so tired I swore I was going to fall asleep at my desk. Thank God the phones were busy at work today because that is what kept me awake. Heehee.

Shawn had another "orange" day which is so so good. Means he had a warning to stop doing something. Most likely it was for talking. He says it wasn't his fault but don't they all say that??
He is doing better in his reading (when he wants to) so we are very happy with that. He is not always cooperative when it comes to reading but when he does put his mind to it then he is pretty good. We got him a child Bible this weekend for Easter and he asked if he could have it early so he could start reading it so that made us happy. He was so excited and started to read it already.

Nothing much to talk about tonight. Don't really feel much like talking or typing so I will leave it as that. I think I will watch my movie I got from Netflix "Salsa". I saw it a long time ago, I think it was like in the 80's. I wanted to see it again. So I will let you know what I think about it.

No comments: