Monday, March 3, 2008

Manic Monday

Mondays are always so hard. It was really hard for me to get out of bed this morning. Luckily the day went by pretty quickly. Work was the same and nothing really happened. Came home and made an easy dinner. Family got fed and now I can kick back and relax. I thought I might write a little something in here and then play my DS Lite game. :) To be honest, I had my supervisor help me a little so I did cheat on the game. I am just very computer illiterate so it takes me awhile to understand things when it comes to technology stuff. So my people have not died since she has helped me which has been a change for me because I'm use to dying every night.

Anyhow, back to my life story. So when my husband decided to make the move and say let's get married, we planned it in 6 months. It was a crazy time. We wanted it to be after the holidays and wanted it to be a New Year thing so we decided 1/2/05. And that was the day we got married. We wanted a place where we could have everything there and not too much. We found a place called the Garden Room in La Habra that was perfect. They had a church where you can have the wedding and then a banquet room where you party after. So we loved it. It was a perfect size for a small wedding. We had less then 100 people so it was cozy. Well, that day was a disaster. It started with my limo driver was late to pick us up, to my flowers never showed up, to the DJ didn't get our song list so he didn't know what to play, to my son's tux was the wrong one we had picked out for him to match his dad. So it was not a fun day. I was so stressed and depressed. Luckily my cousin took apart the center piece from the bridal table and made bouquets out of them. She was a life saver! It wasn't for her I don't know what I would have done. I had told everyone I was not walking out there without flowers. The lady in charge of the place was telling me, "at least the groom showed up". That did not make it better! After all was settled that day just went by so quickly. I am just so glad that we had a friend video tape everything that day. It was awesome to see everyone enjoying themselves and seeing us on video because we were so wrapped up with taking pictures and toasting. Our friend who did it was the bomb! She was everywhere taping everything. Well that was my wedding story. More stories to tell some other time.

1 comment:

Di said...

We got married on Aug 5th. No kidding, hottest day of the year. Our limo had no AC! Come on, no AC!