Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hump Day!

Yeah my son had a good day at school today! He came home with a Daily Report with '"red day" which is the color of a good day. His teacher said that he even did really good in his reading group today! Hallelujah! So I went out and got his favorite thing at El Polo Loco which is their churros and the loco salad. I know weird huh that a child actually likes salad. He loves salad. So when he came home with my husband he was shocked that I had a treat for him. So I hope he continues. 

So my friend at work and I are starting to go to the gym again at lunch. We did it for a month straight for 5 days in a week and lost some weight but the holidays ruined it all for us. There was no point even working out because I was like eating everything in site. So now that the holidays are over we are trying to get back on tract again. We are going to try going on Wednesday and Fridays. Will let you know how that goes. Hopefully we stick with it. 

No comments: