Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stop the Snoring!!!

Man was I tired today. My husband kept me up half the night because he was snoring in my ear. I finally had to kick him out and he slept on the couch. I sware I don't know what I am going to do with him. His snoring seems like it is getting worse each night like it gets louder. I bought some ear plugs to see if that would help but those are so uncomfortable. A waste of money. I offered to sleep on the blow up bed in my son's room but he said "hell no I wont let you do that" (his actual words). So I guess he will be sleeping on the couch for awhile. He has been sick lately and his sinus is really bad so I think it's because of that, he is snoring so badly. I cant wait till he gets better so we can actually sleep in the same room again. :)

Hooray! My son had another "red" day which means a good day and he did well in his reading group again. So today I took him to Baskin Robins and got sundaes after school. I got this coupon sent to me by my aunt, "buy one and get one free" so I used that. That really came in handy because I did not realize how much it cost to get just a one scoop sundae at Baskin Robins. It is crazy! One scoop and one topping for $3.44. Have they lost their minds? I can get a whole bucket of ice cream for 5 dollars and that will last me forever. Why is that? Doesn't make any sense at all. Lets just say if it wasn't for that coupon I would not have gone there and don't look like I will be going back anytime soon unless I get another one of those coupons. :) All that matters was the look on my sons face when he saw the sundae. He loved it. I am so happy he is doing much better. I really hope he continues.

I need to go because my son needs me to help him with his homework. Talk later. Tomorrow is Friday!!!

1 comment:

Di said...

All snoring husbands should be sent to some island at nighttime. Yah, although what happens when I snore?