Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Knott's Berry Farm

Haven't had a chance to get on to write for a couple of days. Our Spring break has been fun so far. Saturday was a packed day because we had to go to my son's musical theatre class, then we went to the Easter Egg hunt at our church, and after we went to Mount Baldy and got to see snow with our friends. I will put a picture up of all of us at the top of Mount Baldy next time. We had so much fun! Especially my son because he got to through snow balls at me and in my pants. We then went back to our friends house for a BBQ. What a day! :) On Sunday we went to church and then spent some time at my parents. We had lunch there and then left for Knot's. We purchased annual passes since my son did well last week at school and it's something me and him can do during the week we have off. Monday we spent the day at Knot's and it was so much fun. My husband met us after he got off work so he got a chance to ride some rides with our son. Then today, my son and I got to spend a couple of hours at Knot's and here is a picture of him by the water fall at Mystery Lodge. 

I cant believe my vacation is almost over. :( Time has flew by too quickly. I should have taken off the whole week now that I think about it now because the days just go by too fast. Oh well, I will make tomorrow, my last day of vacation, the best day ever. Don't have a clue on what I'm gonna do yet.

No comments: