Tuesday, March 18, 2008

There is hope!

My son had a "red" day today!!!! Yeah!!! :) So I let him play outside a little today after school because that is what he wanted to do. And it worked out that he got a late birthday present for him to open up from his aunt. That was sweet. He was so happy. He got a CD of all the bible songs so I put it on for him when he came inside. Thanks Aunt V and family!!! :)

So my friend at work and I had our bible reading today at Burger King. Even though we did most of our time with eating and talking, we still had some time to read a chapter. We only wished we had more time to discuss about what we read since we were too busy with talking about our issue's with our sons. I just am glad that I am not the only one who deals with issues with their son. It's nice to know there are other mothers that go through the same thing and feel the same way. So we vented to each other and it was GREAT! :) And as we were leaving, this lady came up to us and said, "ladies can you watch my burger?" and we told her that we were just leaving. She then said to us. "I'm just going to wash my hands and I don't want anyone to take my burger". We looked at each other and said, "okay". The lady came out and sat down to eat her burger and I don't even think she thanked us. Now who does that???? I have never ever had anyone ask me to watch their food so they can wash their hands. And who do I look like, the burger sitter???? That was just rude.

Well the reason why I said "there is hope" is because my husband is going to a sleep disorder institute tonight and he is going to spend the night there to get help with his snoring. I am so glad! I finally get a good night sleep tonight and I hope they can figure out what he needs to do to stop snoring. Praise the LORD! I will be so refreshed tomorrow. Well, I am a little sad that he wont be at home tonight. I don't like to be alone at night in my house so that will be kind of scary for me. I know my supervisor would love to trade places with me tonight. She always tell me she would love to be alone once in awhile so I'm sure she is going to be so jealous about this. I will dread every second of it when I am awake but when I am sleeping I will love it because I wont be woken up by snoring tonight. :) I better go and say goodbye to my husband before he leaves for the night. Oh and he bought home flowers for me today! :) Isn't that sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cilla,
It strange what you come across on the net when you are doing a bit of surfing (thought that I would bring in the Hawaiian bit for you!).

I read your blog and had a bit of a chuckle. Anyway, for what its worth, check out www.stopmysnoringnow.com. It may just help your husband stop his snoring and give you some well deserved sleep.

Take care,

Rick