Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hot! Hot! Hot!

I am hot! Oh no, summer is coming. I really don't like heat. You would think being born in Hawaii I would like it but I don't. I would rather have it cold. Looks like I got to break out the fans. Oh yeah!

OK, so that movie last night I watched, called "Salsa" was not as what I remembered it to be. It is from the 80's so that should give you some kind of idea what it was like. It was like a Spanish version of "Flash dance". There was some bad acting in that movie. But I have to say the dances were beautiful. I wish I could dance like that. And I loved the music in the movie. One of the guys in it was so cute. The lead guy I believe his name is Robby and I think he was in that one singing group Menudo. He was cute but I could not stand that jeri curl he had going on. That was sick. It was a good flashback movie if you miss the 80's.

My son had an "orange" day again. Not so good. He says he will try harder tomorrow so we will see. He asked to read his Bible tonight again. :) It was so cute hearing him read it. And it also has sections that have questions and answers about life and he started laughing about it. I asked him why was he laughing because the Bible doesn't have anything funny in it. He told me, "yeah it does because it talked about a boy and his hamster that took his baby brother's binky away". And he started to laugh again. So I guess he told me.

American Idol is coming on so I gotta go. Talk later.

No comments: