Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day!

Did you wear green today?? I have to tell you that I dressed myself by accident today. Let me explain what I mean. I had a hard time finding something to wear this morning and mind you I did not remember it was even St Patrick's Day. So I just picked this green sweater and wore it. I went to work and saw everyone with green and then remembered what day it was. Isn't that something? Anyways, thought I share that with you. 

OK, so I have a confession to make. Remember I told you a couple of weeks ago that me and a friend of mine at work were gonna go workout on our lunch break. Well.......that kinda went sour. We went that one day and have not gone back. It is so hard to go. We want to but would rather do something else. We have no motivation and I know I am just so lazy. I hate that. I wish I was motivated like some people are when it comes to working out. So we are gonna try doing this thing after next week and we are only going on Tues and Thurs instead. We decided on Mon, Wed, and Fri we were gonna spend time at the park to read the bible and do like a bible study thing. We started today and I have to say it was very fulfilling. It is so much better than reading it alone. I didn't fall asleep! And I have someone who I can discuss with about what we just read which is so great because I don't understand everything in there. We had so much fun we didn't want to stop reading. :) We will read again tomorrow. 

Not really happy with my son tonight. As usual he did not have a good day because he didn't listen to his teacher. I just don't know what to do anymore. I sware I am going to send him to one of those boot camp so he can be scared to death and want to come home and listen. But I think he is too young. If he doesn't shape up I think when he gets older I will have to send him to one of those places. Sometimes I think maybe we are being too hard on him but I just want him to understand that he needs to respect and listen to his elders. I don't think he gets it. How do you teach this to a kid? Talking to him about it is just not working. 

Better go, my corn beef is ready! Yeah, corn beef sandwich for tomorrow!!! :) I love corn beef.

No comments: