Saturday, March 8, 2008

Musical Theatre




This is my son in his musical theatre class. They were working on their body positions. They had to choose 3 positions and move slowly from one to another. It was interesting watching the different kinds of positions these kids thought of.
They also worked on "clay sculpting". So my son was having a ball with it as you see here. The poor girl! He made her do some weird things and put her in positions I didn't think you could even be in. Well it wasn't so fun when it was his turn......hehee:)

As you see in the picture, the girl made him pay. It was so funny watching them do this game.
Then we went to the dentist for my son's appointment for a cleaning. He had no cavities! Hooray! What a relief. And he did pretty well for his first visit with the new dentist. The dentist was awesome. I was so worried that he wouldn't cooperate with the dentist. We have gone through so many trying to find one he would like. But this dentist was so good that it was a breeze. We were out of there in 30 minutes. Now I'm in the clear until 6 months!







1 comment:

Di said...

great to see some pictures~!