Sunday, March 9, 2008

What time is it???

Well, it's Sunday already and the weekend just flew by. I'm home alone and bored to death. My dad in Florida called to tell me he got his package I sent him of home videos and pictures of my son. He said he loved it. I also added in some report cards and drawings my son made. My dad was very impressed with his grades so he said he was going to send something special for him. Lucky boy! :) Other than that, nothing new. Just chillin' alone and watching TV. It is starting get cooler now, thank God because I was dying from the humidity today. I am not liking this time change by the way. It is throwing me off like crazy. I don't even know what time is it. I got clocks and gadgets telling me different times over here. All man, winter is leaving and I am sad. I gotta put away all my sweaters and scarfs I made. Boohoo.

1 comment:

Di said...

that was pretty funny!