Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rain! Rain!

I love this weather. Especially when I can be at home and in bed. Something about hearing the rain drops just makes me feel so relaxed. I don't know what it is. And the fresh smell of it after the rain is so nice. I wish it would rain more often. In Hawaii, it rained like everyday and it would rain even when the sun was out. It was weird. One minute you would be laying out on the beach sun bathing and then next minute you are laying there with rain pouring on you and then the sun comes out again. And the island people don't care, we just stay laying there. You can tell who the visitors are because they all run for shelter. Hehee :)

I have a long weekend ahead and I am so happy. On a sad note, my brother in law is leaving us this Sunday to go to his training camp in Texas. :( We will spend the weekend with him before he leaves. We will really miss him. Please keep him in your prayers. We will need many prayers to keep him safe. He will be leaving for Iraq in October.

TTFN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

e hi im happy you my site is on your blog many thanks, hope youre doing well and God bless!

Cilla said...

Hey Jole! Thanks for sharing your blog! Love the music on it. How do you download them onto your blog? God Bless!