Friday, May 2, 2008

My Plumeria Plant



I had a few people tell me that they had a hard time looking at the other picture I posted, so here is a better one. You don't have to tilt your head to see it. Hope this ones better :) And it's grown more leaves since the last time I posted the first picture. I cant wait till it grows flowers. I am so tempted to just plant it in the ground. But I bet I would get in trouble since it's an apt and they probably would take it out. :( They say it grows better in the ground so one day when I have a house I will have them everywhere! My co-worker gave me the plant so she would be so proud if she could see it. I haven't killed it, J! :) Hehee! Not yet that is.

1 comment:

Di said...

You can plant it in my yard and come over and take care of it and all the other plants while you are at it.

We have killed a couple of those already.