Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Sunday!

Can anyone tell me what is up with this weather? One day it's crazy hot and the next it's freezing. I'm sorry but my closet only has room for clothes for one season at a time. God, I'm sorry to complain about the weather but seriously how am I suppose to fit the clothes I have for the summer and winter in my small closet? Not possible. I don't even know how to dress anymore because I'm either going to be too hot or too cold. I would rather have it too cold! :) I do love this weather. I think I am going to snuggle up in bed with a good movie and have some hot cocoa. Mmmmmm, that sounds good. :)

My son had his dress rehearsal today at his Musical Theatre class and he did really good. He is going to look so cute in his costume. He will be dressed as Baloo from Jungle Book. I thought the costumes were going to be big and furry but actually they were like a suede material so he wont be sweating in it. His play will be in the end of June. Cant wait! If I can I will try to record the play and post it up here.

Anyways, yesterday we dropped by this railroad fair thing they had going at Fullerton. It was pretty nice. They had part of the train from Disneyland where you could take a picture sitting in it. Then they had small train sets that people built for you to see. They also had them for you to purchase but they were way to expensive. They also had some food vendors there. My son got shaved ice. The boy scouts had a booth there that had $1 tacos with carne asada. They were the bomb! They tasted like the ones you get from a taco stand in Mexico. Boy, do I miss those tacos. I told my husband if I had more money I would have bought the whole tray they had there. :) We had a fun time there.

Better go, my bed is calling me. :)

No comments: