Thursday, May 8, 2008

Looking forward to Mother's Day!

So today was my Friday at work which is nice. I will have time to clean the house a little on Friday for our guest. My brother in law is coming to visit before he goes to Iraq for training. He is going to be switching from the Navy to the Army and getting trained in Iraq for 8 months to a year. We will need lots of prayers for him while he is there! Before he leaves he is spending some time with his family so we are so excited to have him come this weekend. I will take lots of pictures and post them up.

We also have a birthday party on Sat that we are attending. My cousin is turning 1 already! How time flies. It's sad that I only get to see him a couple of times because he lives down in LA. Especially with gas being so darn expensive, it's killing us to drive anywhere. We cant wait to see him and see how much he has grown!

And by the way, I am done with my project and cant wait to post it up. I will take a picture of it and try to post it up this weekend. I am really proud of this one because it was my biggest project and it took a long time. So this one means a lot to me. :)

Finally, I am really excited about Sunday for Mother's Day. We will be going to church and then having a BBQ at home. We have invited my mom and dad to come over. I love BBQ's. I just love to have get togethers period because family is really important to me. So this weekend will be a great weekend since I will be with family all weekend long! It's really not even about Mother's Day because I feel like everyday is Mother's Day for me. I just love holidays because it's a time to spend quality time with family members. I even like to cook but not clean up! :)

TTFN!

No comments: