Thursday, May 1, 2008

Peace and Quiet

I'm at home alone and enjoying the nice weather. It's so quiet. I love it. I got to leave work early today since I worked a little late last night for a community event. Love my job! Oh, and the coolest thing at my job is that we actually are asked to take time off. I have never ever worked at a place that makes you take time off. Isn't that AWESOME? I've been at places that snare at you for taking time when you are sick. Like I said before, I love my job! So I am making dinner so it will be ready when my husband and son get home. And thought I might type a little something here before they get home. I also will be working on my little project that is almost done. Cant wait to see the finish project. Anyhow, not much to talk about. So I will keep it short this time. Later.....

No comments: