Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Other Knitting Projects


Here is my first scarf that I made. It took me awhile because I had to start over a couple of times. But I am still proud of it! It keeps me warm.

Here is my third scarf I made. The second one I made was for Valentine's Day and I gave it to my mom. I will take a picture of it and post that one up later. But this one is my favorite because I love browns. I wear this one the most. I have a lot of brown clothes so it matches with most of my clothes. :)

The next one I am making is for my son. He has been asking me to make him one for awhile so now that I am done with the blanket, I am know working on it. When I am done, I will post that one up too. It is so relaxing and fun to do. I wish I knew how to make other things besides scarfs and blankets. Maybe someone will teach me one day to make something else. :)

No comments: