Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Ouch!

My friend M at work had a bad tooth ache yesterday and she didn't want to go to her dentist because she said he hurts her too much. So I gave her the number to my dentist, who is the best! He is AWESOME. So she made an appointment for today at 8:15am. She thought it was just a cavity but I told her it sounded like she might need a root canal. She said she would just go to the appointment and come to work after. I had a feeling she would not come in. She called and told us that she ended up getting a root canal and her mouth was all swollen. Poor thing! I felt so bad for her. She was in so much pain and she was scared to go to the dentist. And ended up getting the most painful procedure. I hated it when I got mine done. It was fine during the procedure but as soon as that medication wore off from my mouth, I thought my mouth was going to fall off. The throbbing of my head was like the wall vibrating from loud music. It was hell. So I don't think she will be able to come to work tomorrow. Hope you feel better, M! We sure missed you today. :)

Also my supervisor has been sick too. She must be really sick because she was off for two days. She is rarely sick. She must have gotten that nasty flu that everyone is getting. I think I was the starter. Sorry D! Hope you feel better too. :)

Hope everyone keeps healthy and drink lots of fluids.

No comments: