Friday, May 16, 2008

The heat is killing me!

OK people who know me, know that I cannot take this heat! And if ya don't know, now you know. Hot and me don't mix. I still don't know how I lived in Hawaii for 10 yrs and never melted away. That's why I wont move anywhere like Texas or Florida because it is hotter than this and I cant do it. We are planning to go down to Texas this year but it will be in November for Thanksgiving to visit my in-laws. Thank goodness because it will be so nice there during November. I cant wait. We haven't seen them for soooo long. I will be meeting my in-law's side of the family for the first time. So I am very anxious to meet all of them. And my son will get to see them too. Oh and my sister in-law will have two babies by that time and we will get to see them for the very first time! I cant wait to hold them. :) I will take lots of pictures when we go and I will post them up.

I heard this weekend is going to be hot like this and maybe hotter! All I'm doing is staying home with the AC on and drinking ice tea. AMEN! Maybe go out to get some movies and food but not sure yet. I might just send my husband to do that because I don't think I can handle that heat. Going in and out of the AC and into the heat gives me a headache so I just rather stay in AC until it cools off. I just hope it cools off at night because I have a graduation dinner to go to and I don't want my make-up to be dripping off my face.

Well, I think I will go take a cold shower to cool off and get a ice cold drink to sip on while I watch some television. TTFN!

No comments: