Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Cinco De Mayo!

I'm not Hispanic but I have to say I love Mexican food! So I would like to say, "Happy Cinco De Mayo" to everyone! I think I could seriously eat Mexican food everyday and not get sick of it. My friend M at work is Hispanic and she has given me some really good recipes and I'm sure I'm not even close to making what it's suppose to taste like but I love it anyways. My family loves it too. They are constantly asking me if I got any more new recipes from M at work. Hehee:) So I will have to hit up M for more recipes. I guess that's a hint that they are sick of the same old stuff I make. It's OK because I love to cook and try out new things. It's fun to me. I just hate the clean up part. So my husband and I have this great plan where I cook and he cleans. I love it! When my son gets older, I'm sure that will end up being his job. But for now, my husband is Mr Clean. :) So that's why I don't mind to cook. Muy Bueno!

Adios!

No comments: