Monday, May 12, 2008

My Finish Project

Here is the project that I have been talking about. I couldn't really say what it was because it was a present for my cousin's 1st birthday. It took me a couple of months to knit this blanket and I finally finished it last Thursday night. I had my husband take it to the wash on Friday so that way it would smell nice and soft. It is the biggest project I have made so I am really proud of it.
Here he is with the blanket. I hope he likes it! He is so cute. We had lots of fun at the party, visiting family we hadn't seen for awhile. And the food was Ono. That means good in Hawaiian. The baby's uncle made Hawaiian food and it was so yummy! Thanks to the chef! :) Hope you had a nice birthday, G! We love you. Hope you are feeling better too. See you soon.

No comments: