Friday, April 18, 2008

Disappointed in McDonald's

So the parent teacher conference went very well. My son's teacher said that his behavior has improved and he is doing great in his class. I was so happy to hear that he was not acting up anymore in class. His reading has improved too. So looks like he is starting to grow up. 

Since my son had a good week I took him to McDonald's. I am really upset at the costumer service there. Why is it so hard to make a hamburger with only ketchup? I got the the hamburger with the sticker that even states ketchup only but when my son opened it up because he will not eat mustard or onions, he said this is not ketchup only. So I took it back to the manager and he gave me a new one with ketchup only. Why couldn't they just have done it correctly the first time? This happens way too many times. There should be a hot line to call to make these complaints because I'm sure there would be a lot of them. I love their food but they need to work on their costumer service. 

OMG! My neighbor has this baby that does not ever stop crying. Before they had the baby, they had this BIG dog that barked all day long. Then we found out she was pregnant and we just knew it would not be fun because we knew that they would just let the baby cry like they do with the dog. And we were right. I don't know what they are doing over there to this baby but I swore she cries like she is hurt or just neglected and left alone. She does this squealing scream that just drives me crazy like the chalkboard crash. I want to call the police sometimes because they let her cry like that for hours and I don't know how they can just ignore that. Isn't that like child abuse? It just doesn't seem right. That's why I don't want anymore children because I don't want to hear them cry. I hate it! Our neighbor are not very friendly people either. We hear them banging and hitting things all the time. When we see them outside, they seem upset all the time. So I don't think they are very happy. 

No comments: