Sunday, April 20, 2008

What a nice day

Wow, the weather today was just perfect. What a beautiful day. Yesterday was kind of yucky but I loved the cold. We went out and saw a movie at the dollar movie theatre. We saw the Spiderwick Chronicles and it was pretty good. There were some parts of the movie that were a little scary for my son but over all it was a pretty good one. I even cried in the end. We then went out to eat with my parents at Hometown Buffet. They are having this special where kids eat for only $1.99 Monday through Sat for dinner only. It was so crowded there with kids. It was crazy. The food there is not gourmet but it is good and it's cheap. It's only good if you are very hungry though because it wouldn't be worth it if you to a buffet and just eat a little. 

Today we went to church and then came home and we are just resting. My mom came by and took my son to the park. So I have some quiet time to myself before my husband gets home. Oh, speak of the devil....he is home. And now my son is home too. Quiet time is over for me. What was that? 5 minutes of alone time? That's all I get. Oh well, I better go. 

No comments: