Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Same Old Stuff

Today went by really fast for me. Work was the same old stuff. Came home and cooked and had dinner ready, waiting for my husband and my son. We ate early and then my son went outside to play for awhile. My husband is doing his usual business stuff on the computer and I am playing around on itunes. Other than that, the day is almost over and nothing really happened today. Oh, I am almost finished with my knitting project I'm doing. I will put a picture up of my first scarf. I am so proud! :) I never thought I would like knitting but I have to say it is very soothing. I love the end result because I get to wear my finished product! :) I will also take a picture of this project when I am done and post it up. Later.......

2 comments:

Di said...

Maybe the same old stuff but at least you work with some WONDERFUL people! hee hee. I think you knit wonderfully!

Cilla said...

Yes! You are absolutly correct on that. I do work with AWESOME people. They are the BEST co-workers ever. And I really mean that!