Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 11th yr Dating Anniversary with my husband. We met at Cal State Fullerton in the library on this day, 11 years ago. Wow, that sounds like ancient times. After that day, we have been inseparable. Well, we have gone through lots of stuff and I mean LOTS of STUFF. I have gone through thick and thin with him. I have really watched him grow into a man and I am so proud of him. When I first met him, he was just a little stuck up jock that thought the world revolved around him. And yes I still stayed with him. I guess it was fate. I had lots of patience and I believed that he was more than just a basketball jock. It took me many years to mold him into the man he is now. Well, God helped too. I had to get hurt many times and fight for him but at the end, I have this great man in my life. He is all that I ever wanted and more. He satisfies all my needs. I am so lucky to have him as my husband. I love you babe!

So today I got a phone call from the front desk telling me I had a package. She asked me if it was my birthday and I said no and thought what could it be. FYI, I have never gotten anything delivered to me at work. So I thought it might be a mistake. I walked down there and saw it was one of those Edible Arrangements and it had a balloon that said. "Happy Anniversary". It was beautiful! I will post a picture up when I get a chance. I was in shock and so happy at the same time. I would have never thought my husband would do something like this. He has never done anything like that in the 11 yrs we've been together. He really got me this time. Thank you for the wonderful fruit basket and I love you so much!

My husband has really grown into a great man. He has changed so much and I cant ask for anything more. I am just so happy. Happy Anniversary Baby!

No comments: