Thursday, April 10, 2008

So sick of being sick!

Well the reason why I haven't been writing is because I have been sick with Strep. I don't think I have ever been this sick before. I had a temperature of 102.9 and I felt like crap! The doctor was really worried about my tempt and wanted to give me a shot of antibiotics right there and then but luckily I was allergic to penicillin so I got away! I hate shots. And my son was there with me so I can have him seeing me cry like a baby. But I was so happy when I got my drugs. I am just now finally starting to feel a little back to normal. I mean that I can actually function and have a conversation with someone. My voice was gone completely and I couldn't even breathe because I was so congested. I wouldn't curse this on anyone because it was a bad, really bad disease. The doctor says it's going around so I just hope my family doesn't get it. I have been staying in my room and I kicked my husband out so he has been sleeping on the couch so they wont get it. Poor baby. He got to sleep on the bed last night and he was out cold by 9pm and that is not normal for him. I still am feeling weak but just glad I am not stuck in bed anymore. I hate just laying in bed and doing nothing. I would rather be at work. Isn't that sick? But it's true. I cant just do nothing. It drives me crazy. I went back to work today and I was happy to go back. It was hard to talk on the phone because I kept coughing but at least there wasn't that many calls today. I am praying that tomorrow will be the same. TTFN!

1 comment:

Di said...

Here is to hoping you feel better!~