Friday, April 25, 2008

Hallelujah!

God is amazing! So my husband has been in debt forever (not really, but it feels like it) and has his last credit card bill which is over $6000. We have been saving and saving and praying and praying that the company would settle with an amount we could pay off. Well, they wouldn't do it and last month we got a knock on the door and my husband got served a summon. AHHHHHH! We were so scared. I had never seen that happened before. So I started to panic and of course freaked out. But then I realized God was in control of this. So my husband and I kept praying over it. My husband knew someone who was a lawyer so we got some legal advice and help from him. Let me tell you, he is an Angel sent from God because he must have battled it on with that agencies lawyer. He got them to settle for $4400! Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord! Since my husband does basketball coaching and training, he happened to get paid today and paid it in full! Now that is no accident. That is all God's doing and He is awesome. Today, my husband is debt free! That just sounds so good. It is such a relief and the greatest feeling. Now we can have a fresh new start. I am so happy and feel so blessed. Thank you God!!!!

1 comment:

david santos said...

Hello, Cilla!
I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice weekend,