Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'm Melting!

I cant stand this heat! I'm dying here. Is is Summer already because it sure feels and looks like it. People are already at the pool laying out and swimming. I am not ready for the summer. I still have winter clothes in my closest.

We went to Knot's Berry Farm yesterday and that was a BIG mistake because it was so HOT and there was like TONS of people. We stayed for about 4 hours and I was seriously dehydrated. We then went to Pat and Oscar's and I think I drank more than eat. If it is this hot already then I bet the Summer is going to be a killer. I might have to move up North to cool off. I love the cold. I have to say I am loving my AC right now! I feel for the people who don't have AC. Poor you! I feel for you.

Anyhow, I'm home alone enjoying the AC and have nothing to do. I guess I could work on my knitting project. Kinda hungry so I think I will fix me something to eat. TTFN!

1 comment:

Di said...

I am so thankful for the day we decided to put in AC. Ahh, what heat? hee hee