Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Feed Up!

So my son started the day off with an attitude with me and thinks he can get away with it. He apparently thinks that he can get away with things with me and never ever attempts the things he does to me to my husband. He first snapped his tongue at me when I told him he couldn't take something to school. I don't know if you know what that means but its when you snap your tongue and it makes a very annoying noise that makes a mother want to slap their child across the face. Then he didn't finish his breakfast and goes to throw it away in the trash. I made him sit back down and finish every last drop of his breakfast and then told him off. I got a wooden spoon and slapped his hands for snapping at me. He was in shock when I did that and he grabbed me and said he was sorry. Can you believe that? Who does he think he is. He must have thought he was grown and paid some bills around here or something. Anyways, so after that incident, he was all sweet and nice to me. Why do they have to test us?? I just don't understand them.

So I got my friend at work sick and she had to leave work early today. :( I feel so bad. I stayed home for a week and didn't go back until all my antibiotics was done so I don't know how I gave it to her. I feel really awful about it. She really looked sick today. I hope she gets better tonight and doesn't get any worse.

Oh, I don't know if I told you about the end results of my husband's sleep problem. So he went to that lab where he slept there for two nights and they found out that he did have a slight condition of sleep apnea and now they will be sending him this machine he has to wear at night to sleep. Now this machine is suppose to help him sleep better without snoring but my husband says it does make a humming noise. So what is better......snoring or humming???? Neither one! How does this help me? It doesn't! I was hoping that he would just take something and it would stop the noise but no now I will have to sleep to humming. I cant win! But lately I have to say I haven't heard him snore that much so I don't know if maybe he is getting better sleep or what but it hasn't been that bad where I had to kick him out of the bed. :)

TTFN!

1 comment:

Di said...

Ahh, the joys of parenthood. If only someone had said....

You should start putting your son in your bed with your husband and you sleep in his. Bliss!

(I am sure M. will be just fine!)