Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How Exciting!

Well, I just found out that my mother in-law is coming to visit us for a week. :) We have not seen her since my husband and I got married. So we have lots to catch up on and she will have some time to spend with my son. And also, my brother in-law will be in town and his girlfriend is coming to visit from Washington. So we will have a fun weekend ahead of us. We are planning to have a BBQ on Friday for the 4th of July. Haven't decided on what we will do for the weekend but I'm sure it will be fun. I will take lots of pictures and post them up.

Oh, the OC Fair is going to be here on July 11th! Hooray! I am so excited. I love the fair. We go every year. I mostly like the food and shopping. My son likes the rides. My husband likes the food and the rides. I think he even likes the shopping. Hehee :) Cant wait to go!


No comments: