Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Grandma Visiting!
















Here is a picture of my son with his Grandma and one with my husband, my mother in-law, and my son.  She came and visited us for only a week. She lives in Texas with her husband and their youngest son. They couldn't make it down here this time. She was so amazed that we could watch fireworks so closely for the 4th of July. She said that she might make it a tradition to come down every year for the 4th of July since she had so much fun. And she said, maybe next time she will bring her youngest son because he loves fireworks. We were happy to have her visit. Shawn rarely gets to see her so it was really nice for him to be able to spend some time with her. We will be seeing them soon for Thanksgiving. We are planning to fly up to Texas and visit them. They have a tradition where everyone in their family fly out and meet up at some one's house and has Thanksgiving dinner. Shawn has not been able to meet all of his family on my husband's side so that will be very cool for him. And I haven't either so it will be nice for me too. :) 

No comments: