Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Good Times!

Today was my second day back to the gym since last year and boy let me tell you, it was no picnic. This morning I could barely move and then after I worked out today, it got even worse. Now my buttocks feel tight, and my legs seem to be heavier and harder to lift up. You know what? If it wasn't so darn painful and hard to workout, more people would do it. I know I would if it felt good. But I have to say it does feel really good after you work out. It feels like you just accomplished something. Too bad the results are not as fast as gaining the weight. I really think that it's messed up that even when you work out and feel pain after, you still cant see the results. If I feel the pain then I should see some results. I know if I eat crap I see the results right away. So why did God make our bodies that way? It just isn't fair. I just hope I don't get off the wagon again. I have to keep it up and lose this weight. I want to be healthy and live long enough to see my grandchildren one day.

No comments: