Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Contour Ab Belt

OK, so I saw this commercial about the Contour Ab Belt. It looked really good. I am thinking about getting it but it cost $200. They give you 30 days to try it out with no obligation. It all sounds so good. And the stories the people told were all good. They showed before and after pictures of them and it looks like it works pretty good. So I don't know if it is worth the $200. I really do need to do something about my stomach because I cant do sit ups or crunches due to having a bad back. It sucks. So maybe this thing is a miracle worker. I am really thinking about it. I just am worried it doesn't work. I doubt I will see a difference in 30 days so that trial thing wont help me. I just wish I knew someone who did have one or used it and know if it is any good. Well, if anyone knows anything or heard anything about it, please let me know. I would hate to waste my money on something that doesn't work. There are too many people who get conned over these commercials. I don't want to be one of them. I will let you know if I get one and if it works.

4 comments:

Di said...

look on craigslist or ebay for someone selling one.

Anonymous said...

I just got this Contour belt thing on the 30 day trial, but the paper work says in order to return it, you cannot open the Gel Pads. So what is the point? You can't use it without the Gel Pads! They include this strict diet as well, because all the exercise in the world won't help if there is still a layer of body fat over the muscles. I am really disappointed, and returning it!

Anonymous said...

Great post...! If you want slendertone sale so enjoy great discounts just like me.

Anonymous said...

I got one and REALLY HATED the way it felt zapping my belly area!! I couldn't request a return until my full 30 days was up. Today, my 30 days is up, so they gave me the instructions to send it back. I made sure I saved EVERYTHING they sent me!! They said they would refund my $49.95 they took out before the 30 days was up. That remains to be seen! I'm wondering if they will void the guarantee because I made notes on the poster of barbell exercises they sent me. They said they wanted the poster back, too. The exercises were GREAT and I can see results because of them...not the belt!! I am going to try and copy the poster before I send it back. Don't waste your $$. Suzanne