Thursday, October 9, 2008

Plumeria



This is my plumeria plant! It has bloomed finally. Isn't it beautiful? I am just so excited because I ha vent killed it yet. I have tried to grow 7 of these already and killed all of them. This is my 8th one and finally I have succeed. Only because it was giving to my by my co-worker. Her mom really knows how to pack the pot up because she used big rocks and sand in the bottom which really made a huge difference. When I did mine I only used dirt and I think that is why all mine died. Well and the fact that this one is the one I actually put out in the direct sunlight. The other ones I didn't do that and sheltered them inside my patio which was covered so they didn't last with out sun. So I am so proud of myself! The flowers are so beautiful. I hope this plant keeps growing. I am ready for my second one now. I am thinking about getting another one but a yellow one this time. I think I might be ready for two. :)

No comments: