Friday, September 5, 2008

A Little More Depressed

Okay this morning my husband asks me if we have any plans for my birthday on Sat. Now shouldn't it be the other way around? Should I be the one to ask if we have plans? And since I didn't know of anything I said no and he then tells me we are going to a church meeting and training. Yes, I knew about the meeting but thought since it was my birthday and all that we would miss that and be doing something else. Don't get me wrong, I love my church and all but for my birthday I would have like to do something a little more fun. I guess I was wrong and now I am a little more depressed about just another birthday. Well, at least I have great co-workers at my job because they sent me home early last night so they could decorate my cubicle. And I get to be spoiled with gifts and food today! I will enjoy it tremendously and take in every minute since it doesn't look like I will be doing anything on Sat. :(

No comments: