Thursday, September 4, 2008

Another Year Already!

I cant believe it has been another year already and my birthday is coming up this Saturday. I don't even want to think about it. I remember when I was young and I couldn't wait to get old enough to do things and now I am dreading each year I turn older. Each year seems to go by faster. Is that a good thing? I don't like getting older. I don't like feeling older either. My body is going through changes and I never thought I would have to worry about getting white hairs. My mom didn't start getting hers until she was over 50 and I am only turning 33! I don't get it. I am now dying my hair to hide the white hairs and not just because I want a new look. So sad. The day is near that I will have to go and get a mammogram. That is my deepest fear. I heard those things hurt like hell! Not looking forward to those. Anyhow, dont know what my husband has in store for my birthday but I am pretty much depressed about the whole year going by so fast. Really life is short if you think about it. It goes by too fast. Need to really slow down in life and cherish every minute you have with your family-"mental note to myself".

No comments: